Thursday, April 26, 2007

quotes

"You are an ideal to me. Someone I wish I could be with but can't!"
"I just need time to think about things. Don't read too much into it"

"I gave it my all. I opened up to her. But she is confused right now, and I am partly to blame."

"You should just play. Stop trying to control things that are out of your hand."

"How is being anti-social and depressed going for you?"
"I said goodbye to her today. I needed to handle this mess once and for all, and this just gave me the energy and the boost for it!"

" You don't understand the image you project, do you? Or how they view you? You don;t get how much you mindfuck everyone else in that circle? You are a source of great confusion for them. It's what makes you so intriguing!"

"you know that if it's a choice between you and her, that she would choose you, right?"

"I figured out why you are friends with him. He is smarter than you, and you love him for it!"

"I asked you for 2 things, and I never asked you for anything. And you still couldn't do it!"

"I don't envision someone who wouldn't want to be with you! You are perfect. You make me feel safe!"

"You think she will see it?"
"You know that she is probably doing this to piss you off. Oh, and she is bored. Don't forget that!"
"It's not only that"
"Then what is it?"
"She wants to prove she has a bigger penis than mine. I say let her. She will learn her lesson!"

"You don't need anything. Howcome you never need or ask for anything? That is so annoying!"

"Everytime i try to shift through the mess another pile gets created."
"Maybe you are just a mess magnet."

"Don't try to be the innocent one. You can pretend in front of all of them, but not me! Do you want to revisit your last 2 relationships?"

"Everything you are, all the good things about you, you learned from your father."
"You don't know what you are saying!"

"What do YOU want?"

"You should walk away! Walk away Now. Anything else you do will make you guilty!"

"Why can't relationships be like what we see on TV. Boy meets girl, they like each other, Life is perfect! Why does it have to be so twisted in real life?"

7 Comments:

Blogger christina/ohio said...

Please say you are not leaving this blog too?

6:21 PM  
Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

no. i am staying on that one!

3:03 AM  
Blogger christina/ohio said...

Good! :)

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good that u r stayin on dis one bro.. :D
dats ma first time here , anyways tc
ciao

12:54 PM  
Blogger Marwa Rakha said...

"Why can't relationships be like what we see on TV. Boy meets girl, they like each other, Life is perfect! Why does it have to be so twisted in real life?"

I love that quote - I identify

11:25 AM  
Blogger christina/ohio said...

SM, have you seen this?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/05/06/wblog06.xml

11:34 AM  
Blogger Andrew J. Brehm said...

You know, these conversation bits really remind me of something.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home