Sunday, October 23, 2005

A secret

It happens at my apartment building. am standing outside our apartment's door, saying goodbye to people who are apparantly my guests and who are leaving. I am walking out backwards because i am greeting them so hard and being super polite and nice when i hit the rail on the staircase with my back, slip, lose my balance and fall down to my death. I am wearing a huge green suit for some reason.

I had this nightamre every night for 2 months when i was 6 years old.

And until this day, I believe that one day I will die by somehow slipping and falling down in that hollow area in the staircase to my death. One of the main reasons why I was happy that I left to the States was to avoid dying because of that staircase, and it's one of the main reasons why i really want to leave again.

Weird , huh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just move to another apartment.
Marmar

3:05 AM  
Blogger Um Haleema said...

Move to another apartment AND never, EVER, wear a big green suit.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home